Hello Young people!!! Looking for a house that meets modern technology and sustainable. Bored of traditional houses? Is there any new way of living for nature lovers? A cardboard modular house can be a choice! Really… Yes
What is a cardboard modular house?
It is a house made of virgin wood fiber paperboard which is wrapped into a mould called segments with the help of superglue. Each segment is 1.2 m in width. The segments are then placed on the site and connected to form a unique one-piece house. The number of segment arrangements can be 3,8,12 up to 127 and there is no limit..
- No foundation required.
- Ecofriendly superglue is used.
- Mould placing time: One to two days.
- Packed with interior designs: plywood finishes.
- Smart home segments: Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living space.
- Solar roof can be embedded: The power can be used to run the house.
- Each segment weighs: 500 kg.
- Waterproof: Like miotex.
Where did this house system come from?
- Cardboard modular house is called as “Wikkelhouse’ means warp house.
- The method is patented by RS Developments.
- Designed and developed by Fiction Factory in Amsterdam.
- Construction system revealed in the year: May 2016.
- Eight times more durable than traditional construction.
- Three times more sustainable than a traditional house.
- Expected lifespan 100 years.
- Expected lifecycle: 50 years minimum.
- 100% Recyclable.
- The segments can be disconnected.
- Lower carbon emission.
- Good strength.
- Flax Insulation: Provides warm, acoustic.
Construction Process of the house:
The house can be used for?
Commercial space: Office, Camp house, Residential house, Guesthouse